At Beacon Case Management, we provide Case Management services for clients who have suffered complex and catastrophic injuries.
Whatever your care needs, Beacon’s got you covered.
- Case Management
- Initial Needs Assessments
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- CQC Regulated Personal Care
- Medical Competency Assessments & In House Nursing Compliance
- Long Term Management of Support Workers
- Family Support & Education
- Recruitment, Training and Supervision
CQC Fundamental Standards of Care: Key lines of Enquiry (KLOE)
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) uses 5 key questions to help establish whether a service is providing Care and Support in line with the Fundamental Standards of Care.
Beacon maintains high standards in all key areas. You can read the full CQC report here.
The Care Quality Commission rates us as Good or “performing well and meeting our expectations“ (CQC, 2022).
You can read the full CQC report here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here’s what you can expect from Beacon Case Management:
- A skilled and knowledgeable Case Manager
- A professional, friendly and approachable team
- A Case Manager who will advocate for your rehabilitation and statutory rights
- A comprehensive assessment and report to identify your needs and goals
- A bespoke support and risk plan
- Regular formal and informal updates
- Specialist training for you, your family, your support team and professionals who may work with you
It is the role of Beacon Case Management to help our clients become the best they can be. It is a role we take very seriously.